- are disinfecting solutions,
- are cost effective solutions to produce,
- are generated electrolytically from sodium chloride
- are produced in a single stage process by a simple electrolytic cell,
- can be produced for use in medical, dental, veterinarian, institutional, hospitality, industrial, commercial, and residential applications,
- can be produced with a controlled pH and concentration of Free Available Chlorine (FAC), and
- are produced with low energy costs from water and salt.
ASBio Clean may be tested with chlorine test kit or chlorine test strips to adjust to desired chlorine level for sanitizing, deodorizing, and cleaning applications.
ASBio Clean is an activated aqueous solution of sodium chloride produced by passing weak salt brine through an electrolytic cell using Electro-Chemical Activation (ECA) technology to temporarily change the properties of dilute salt water into a powerful oxidizing agent exhibiting antimicrobial properties. ASBio Clean is produced at a near neutral 6.5 pH where the predominant antimicrobial agent is hypochlorous acid, an efficient and efficacious specie of chlorine. Hypochlorous acid kills bacteria. When produced, ASBio Clean (an anolyte solution), contains a minimum of 150 ppm free available chlorine (FAC).DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.